The KD-Con™ PECL (Positive Emitter-Coupled Logic) fibre Mux is a rack mountable unit that fit the KD-Con™ subsea pod and topside rack. It’s normally used by single or dual head multi beam sonars.
Backplane design together with all fibre units terminated to a single front plate LC fibre connector, enables easy system swap. Units comes with complete fibre diagnostics when used together with the KD-Con™ Video Multiplexer.
- In/Out: 4 PECL (2 in/2 out) (Normally set for up link only)
- Fibre optic diagnostic (interconnected through the Video Mux)
- Simplex SM 9/125 LC Fibre Connector
- Voltage: 6 – 12 V
- Power consumption: 300mA@12V
- 8ch CWDM, 1470 to 1610nM
- Fibre Transmit output power: 0 to +5dBm
- Front LC Con: 0dBm typical
- Fibre Receiver sensitivity: -28 to -9dBm
- Front LC Con: -26 to -7dBm typical
- Size: 3U, 14HP
2 channel of bidirectional PECL