The Camera Boom is designed and built by KYSTDESIGN for pipe survey purposes. It is intended to be fitted with customer supplied video camera and lights. It has four hydraulic functions i.e. boom rotate, elevate, pan and tilt. The lower section will release and pivot on impact. The pivoting section is held into position by two strong magnets.
• Dry weight of each boom 46 kg
• Boom Rotate 90º
• Elevate 1200 mm
• Pan 180º
• Tilt horizontal to -45º
• Max hyd. Pressure 200 Bar
• Ports on rotary Actuator (pos 8) 3/8 BSP
• Ports on rotary Actuator (pos 9) 1/4 BSP
• Ports on Hyd. Cylinder (pos 10) 1/4 BSP
• Ports on Hyd. Cylinder (pos 11) 1/8 NPT
A boom extension kit is available to extend item 3, 6 and 30 by 200mm.
Various types of interface brackets can also be supplied according to customers requirement.